March 23-27, 2015
The Joyous Being Retreat is a week of sacred reconnection to your inner Joy.
Set in Lush and Beautiful Kona, Hawaii, immersing you in the Art of Embodying
Joy in Every Cell of Your Body;
Every Aspect of Your Life.
What Would You Be, Do, Have & Create if You Were a Living Embodiment of Joy?
We have created an intimate gathering, weaving together Somatic Therapy, Depth Psychology, Expressive Arts, Sound Healing, Movement & Dance, Eco-Therapy, Dolphin Swim & Connections, Mask Making, Meditation, Manifestation, Access Consciousness Bodywork, ThetaHealing & Sacred Rituals in order to:
- Unwind all the ways in which your body, mind and heart have kept you from receiving love, pleasure, connection, presence, positivity, happiness, beauty and rest.
- Let Go of Playing Small, Holding In, Holding Back, Silencing the Authenticity of Who You truly Be?
- Allow Yourself a Sacred Space to Be With All of Who you Are and Meet yourself with Love & Acceptance
- Play, Laugh, Share, Connect, Heal, Witness and Commune with Other Souls Committed to Joy
- Reconnect and Rejuvenate that deep down feeling of Magic, Miracles and Enjoyment in Everyday Life.
- Release the myth that Joyous Being means Hiding Your Anger, Tears, Grief, Loneliness, Longing and Fear.
- Have Appreciation and Deep Joy Fuel your Creativity, Purpose & Presence
PS: *Did We Mention—We Go Swim In the Wild with Dolphins? After a Crystal Bowl Sound Bath?
How Does It Get More Fun Than That?!